1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Grom

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
if your planning on riding full size bikes in the future i would go with the rebel, if you plan on just riding minis or not doing any real distance then the grom(not saying the rebel is a long haul bike but you can at least get on a highway with one

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all I think I am going to get the grom.
I think it would be better to start on especially with its low price tag and easy to mod and from just looking around there are quite a few aftermarket parts for it soooo.......

·
Registered
112 Posts
I walk out to my garage every morning and look at a CT70, Grom, and custom harley.....I always choose the GROM! I love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone I was just wondering which one of these I should get as a beginner Any help would be great Thanks
. The rebel is one of the best beginner bikes that will give you the experience you will need to work your way up the cc chart. It is a Real motorcycle and not a big kids foofara ct70 in the making. Save the grom for when you have three other bikes and need a street legal bike to pick up a 40 at the local market. You want the larger diameter wheels to better roll over obstacles and get good gyroscopic effect for stability. The ability to go on the freeway and there's no replacement, for displacement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts