PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some stuff I want rid of...

Genuine Honda, good condition or better, unless noted.

PM or email if SERIOUS about parts. Multiple item discounts, for sure;) I'll delete items as they trickle out, add them as I dig stuff off the shelf.

Case sets $70/set (3 sets)

Trans 3spd coarse w/drum and forks $25 (2)

Trans 3spd fine w/drum and forks $35 (2)

Stator & Rotor $50/set (2 sets)

50 Crank $25

70 Crank $50

50 Clutch & gear $20 (2)

70 Clutch & gear $30

2005 bottom end $100

Ported CRF70 head, new valves, Tak springs, no cam $80

Ported New Honda pattern import head complete, MX cam $90

Used VM26 $70

New Complete Lifan BVH $75

Used Complete Lifan BVH $50

Used Ported 27/23 Zonger $100

30/26 Akunar valves New $30

Kibblewhite Springs, New $50

TB 54mm jug 1/2hour run $45

New China cam (G2?) $50

New 86/90cc import iron jug $15

New TB FT88 piston kit $45

107cc performance parts for Honda or Chinese 50/70/90

49.5mm stroker new $60

52.4x69 aluminum jug new $50

52.4mm 12:1 piston kit $45

Buy all three and I'll throw in the new longer studs.

PayPal only, with money in the account. No e-checks. No "dibs", no holds. Send payment for "goods". Confirmed address with phone number or payment will be refunded.

Feel free to figure shipping from 48507 via USPS Priority only. Normally $10 for Flat Rate Box 8-1/2x11x5 and as much as crams inside covers it.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Why Terry....why? Put some of it together and ebay it as a pick up item only. Im pretty much out of the building scene...kids grown, Im too old to ride (bad back and destroyed left foot) so I have no need no mo,lol.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Losing interest, I want to get back to my XR75's, my kid's too little to ride yet, and few here are willing to pay what a well-built engine is worth. If it doesn't go as a lot, I'll put one or two together for the 'Bay, or put in a buddy's bike to run at K2K, with a "For Sale" sign on the mill, of course. Speed sells;)

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
edmonster said:
do you have a front sprocket you would like to sell?

and for the 2005 bottom end does it come with everything? like i could toss a race head 88 kit and call it good?

Yep, there's a Tak front sprocket for fine spline trans. $15

The lower end should take a 88 kit just fine, but I haven't run it myself. I'd at least split the cases to check and clean everything. I do that on all of them, though;) Previous owner said it was OK, but...

·
Registered
694 Posts
1.)What is the difference between coarse and fine on the tranny? sorry if this is a stupid question:yeah:.

2.) I need a case set and at least a fork (my stroker snapped and wreaked havoc about 4 hours into riding my new 88 kit:disappointed:)

3.)I have a 2003 xr50r will these parts match? I am thinking of buying a stage 3 kit with stroker and doing a project rebuild but all I realy have left from the engine is pecies of the tranny which sucks big time.:mad::alcoholic:

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
shmalphy said:
1.)What is the difference between coarse and fine on the tranny? sorry if this is a stupid question:yeah:.

2.) I need a case set and at least a fork (my stroker snapped and wreaked havoc about 4 hours into riding my new 88 kit:disappointed:)

3.)I have a 2003 xr50r will these parts match? I am thinking of buying a stage 3 kit with stroker and doing a project rebuild but all I realy have left from the engine is pecies of the tranny which sucks big time.:mad::alcoholic:

1)Honda changed the output shaftt to fine spline around 2000, so you need the right sprocket. There have been some internal changes as well, so it's best to swap the entire shaft if going from one to the other.

2) Damn shame. What broke? Got it all apart to verify "everything" needed?

3) Yup. All the cases and trans stuff I have will work on yours.

Sounds like you'd have all the hardware, pump shaft, etc, so you wouldn't need the entire bottom end. I can hook you up with whatever you need.

·
Registered
447 Posts
firepower354 said:
Yep, there's a Tak front sprocket for fine spline trans. $15

The lower end should take a 88 kit just fine, but I haven't run it myself. I'd at least split the cases to check and clean everything. I do that on all of them, though;) Previous owner said it was OK, but...

is it smaller than stock?

and give me a couple days and if funds allow ill take the bottom end. are knock pins included?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts