PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share since I figured this was sort of neat.

Since I already have a purpose built pit bike, I didn't want to dump any money into the CRF50. Everyone knows its horrible trying to find a place to put your knees on these things.

All it took was a 1" thick piece of aluminum, 10 minutes on the waterjet and a rattle can and walla! Free solution and it even works with the stock cables.

It's raised about 3" and tipped forwards 18 degrees. What a fricken difference!

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
good deal.....well your pretty darn handy with the water jet...if you can make me an adjustable top triple clamp for PW80 forks, I will give you a Five-0 big bar triple clamp for the CRF50 and throw in the matching bars too

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doopsx3 said:
good deal.....well your pretty darn handy with the water jet...if you can make me an adjustable top triple clamp for PW80 forks, I will give you a Five-0 big bar triple clamp for the CRF50 and throw in the matching bars too

Sure, I think I can come up with something. I'll need some dimensions and a better idea of exactly what you need. Feel free to shoot me a PM with some info.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
yeah...maybe I can scrounge up a OEM PW80 top triple to send to you......they are just a flat plate basically, that bolts to the top of the forks.......I need something that will allow the forks to slide up higher in the clamp like on a big bike.......putting PW80 forks on my son's TTR50 and they will be too long if I just use the stock upper clamp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.