PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could somebody please tell me where I can get the english version of instructions to install the super/ultra oil pump kit # 331-1083300 .

I can't read Japanese . :cry:

I was told by the guy I bought it from he thinks I'm gonna have to drill a port hole out larger for the greater oil volume it produces .

I can only take a guess of what it is I'm drilling and the size of the hole by what's in the picture .

Thanx !!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
twobros.com find the oil pump in the oil system section and it has a downloadable english copy in color

·
Registered
24 Posts
maybe you should have ordered your oil pump from some one who offers a tech service, the best i have found is classic. those guys know whats going on. seems at 2b there is not any one who can answer a question with a answer that really works.

by the way the small oil jet under your cylinder is what should be drilled out w/ a 5/64 (1.98 mm) drill

happy motoring

·
Registered
27 Posts
motoguru said:
maybe you should have ordered your oil pump from some one who offers a tech service, the best i have found is classic. those guys know whats going on. seems at 2b there is not any one who can answer a question with a answer that really works.

by the way the small oil jet under your cylinder is what should be drilled out w/ a 5/64 (1.98 mm) drill

happy motoring

this is true two bros is no help, but their directions on the site are pretty good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.