PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Lower Ranch

This 2,400-acre area, set aside for motorcycle and ATV use only, has about 64 miles of trails and several hill climbs. There are also two picnic areas, a practice Motocross Track, an ATV Track for three and four wheeled vehicles, a TT track, a mini-bike trail, and a mini-track. Washracks are located in Camping, and Day-Use Area. Riding is allowed from sunrise to sunset.

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1179

Anyone from "The Bay" been there with their fiddys? I'm getting tired of being chased out of the Industrial Areas. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I go fairly often and go EVERYWERE! you should see the look on guys faces when you go ripping by faster than they're goin or hanging out on top of fremont peak and they look at you like wtf? how'd you get up here?

shoot me an email when your gonna go I've got 2 other guys I go with usually .We need a bay area/norcal fiddy meet @ hollister

·
Registered
379 Posts
well where the hell are all the norcal fiddy guys? lets do this this weekend is bad for me (got a wicked case o bronchitis) maybe in 2-4 weeks? I used to take my xr 400 and fiddy and just ride the fiddy cause the 400 was a tank.I just replaced it with a 426 its way mo betta

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
nadaposer said:
well where the hell are all the norcal fiddy guys? lets do this this weekend is bad for me (got a wicked case o bronchitis) maybe in 2-4 weeks? I used to take my xr 400 and fiddy and just ride the fiddy cause the 400 was a tank.I just replaced it with a 426 its way mo betta

Two to 4 weeks would be better for me as well. Im working on building up a second fiddy just for dirt. maybe in that time frame ill be done with it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
A few of us are goin tomorrow to hollister I know its kinda late but I'll be in a big blue chevy ex-cab and xr50 #94

late

rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Watch out for the really bored rangers. Me and my buddies have gone several times, but on our last visit, the extremely bored park rangers came walking through our campground looking for something to kick us out for. I guess that they have had problems up there with bitch ass dudes partying or something, because there is a huge zero tolerance partying policy going on up there.

And, you might want to stay off of Gully rd. unless you got HD spokes!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yay now we have a nor-cal crew. I think that Sand Hill needs to work on the 50 track so we can practice on the track before the 4 stroke nationals. I need some practice... The main track kinda sucks there also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.