PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I found the website and this is what it says:

Himo!

Can you not decide weather to get a chopper or a 50? We have the solution! Comes with a 14 inch front wheel(10 rear), 10mm carb, more chrome than you can chew, a front disc for some crazy fast slowing down because we believe a bike should go much slower than it goes faster, and an electric start incase you become too lazy to kick over the 75ccs of absolute madness!

Buy a piece of shit! Buy our bikes!

No way! I need one NOW!!!!

LOL

·
Registered
462 Posts
that looks kinda like the bike z88r imported..............

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
dhanson96 said:
and an electric start incase you become too lazy to kick over the 75ccs of absolute madness!

Bwahahahaha. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Haven't posted pictures of my gem yet, as I haven't even put gas in it, and probably won't until spring. Once I find the time, I'll give an honest review of my Skyteam XR50 clone. Currently working on more important projects.

I will tell you, my bike looks better than that one.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
somebody spent alot of graphic design hours on those graphics :roll

lookin sharp!!

love the rims and tires how they are bigger than the entire bike almost....hahah

these are the things that i see and then make me wonder what somebody was thinkin when they made this. somebody needs to put the crack pipe down.......lesson to you kiddies what drugs will do to you!!!

just say no!! :lol:

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Kaos,

I'm with you brother, but with 10" wheels, the question is moot.

Can we all start a fund to get you a new keyboard? Seriously, give me your paypal email and I'll send you the $10.00

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.