PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HACKMUNCH said:
we did and we broke just about every bike we took.

Was the Track Narly..? who was there and are you guys headed to southwick?

·
Banned
5,144 Posts
Track was a joke but it looked like fun, our 10" bike stuck a valve before the race, 2 of our 12" bikes made it through practice but mine killed the clutch and took out the aluminium oil sling and the other had major clutch issues. so one of our guys Sam went out in the 12" open in heat 2 with an automatic klx with stock suspension and finished behind browning,vines and carl shalck. the 12" open class for sure is the premo class this year, a ton of heavy hitters/

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HACKMUNCH said:
the 12" open class for sure is the premo class this year, a ton of heavy hitters/

I figured that...:grin:

Well Johnny B., Gecko, Hutch and MySelf will be racing the Southwick PB National...and its deep Loamy Sand like in a Pit...:rolleyes: I think its the tuffest track out there. Ive seen that place eat many Bikes Big and Small, Should be a great time as always.

They Mentioned a Pro stock class did any stock 50's run..? if so Im running that bike also.

you going..?

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Southwick Ma. Mx 338 stop Number #3 of the AMA Motocross nationals.

PB Southwick Nats Saturday afternoon June 9th after qualifiers

AMA Southwick Nats Sunday morning June 10th

we stay at the Plantation Inn of New England in Chicopee Ma 8th, 9th checkout on the 10th

My 23rd year attending this event....:grin:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
nice big turnout! I raced 50 open and midsize open....i think i got 5th overall or something close to that? And in midsize i think i got somewhere around that same standing? I might be wrong...we will have to see the results when rob posts em.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Just got home at 1 in the morning.

My bud JV finished 3rd in 50 open. Nice to meet some of you guys.

Motoclown you owe me one for finding that line under the tape for you. Sleeping for 3 days straight now.

·
Registered
765 Posts
this isnt about the pitbike races but the mx was the best race ive seen in a while. ricky made bubba look absolutely retarded. thank god, i hate stewart. moto 1 was by far the best. ricky ran away 2nd moto. i dont really like the new way they set things up w/o qualifiers.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ppryts68 said:
this isnt about the pitbike races but the mx was the best race ive seen in a while. ricky made bubba look absolutely retarded. thank god, i hate stewart. moto 1 was by far the best. ricky ran away 2nd moto. i dont really like the new way they set things up w/o qualifiers.

The Qualifiers run on Saturday now with Lap Times weeds out the wannabes & Dead beats

And Stewart is simply playing it smart to maintain a distant 2nd if need be. RC is handing him the championship when he leaves in 3 more races....:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Southwick could be anyones race...seeing how the Local Pros make quick waste of the non conditioned riders John Dowds good for top 5 finnish and hes 41yrs old....:wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.