PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great forum. Lots of technical help and ideas for restoring and modding honda 50s. I've enjoyed looking at all the great resto mods in the Z50 Forum and also the xr50/crf50s. I've a few projects which I hope to complete one day soon including 1982 Honda Z50R, 2 X 1980 Z50J, 3 X 1972 Z50A K2 Rigid frames & a 1971 Yamaha JT1 60cc. The honda engines I have to use in the Z50s are a S65 4 speed manual, C50 3 speed semi auto, XL70 4 speed manual and a Chinese Loncin 110cc. I also have a Lifan 110 cc Cylinder, Crank, Rod & piston & hope to learn if its possible to use it on the XL70cc 4 speed engine. I'll post pictures soon of some of the bikes. Also hoping to find a source of NOS & repro parts in the USA that will send to Australia ( Unfortunately a couple of prominent suppliers don't-which makes it hard for myself and my Z50/EBAY addicted neighbours -16 Z50 bikes in all)

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm another new member from Australia.I have been riding bikes for over 35 years and got into the mini scene when I bought my son a second hand honda z50.He has now graduated to fast cars but in the mean time I got the mini bike bug and now have a few z50's, one I have restored and the other two will be getting bigger engines for road use. I also have an XR80 and 110c Mini D Pro(chinese).I will be definitely tapping into the huge knowledge base on this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.