PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we are shooting for the 28th, it is on a Saturday.

If we dont get rain, its on.. bring your minis out and ride.

High desert a.k.a apple valley ride day #5.

Meet @ the starbucks coffee on the corner of bear valley road and apple valley road (home depot shopping center).

I15 north towards victorville exit on bear valley road go right about 7or8 miles to the 2nd home depot, on the left.

2/28/2009 9:00 am meet .

A short drive to the ride spot, some is dirt roads just to warn you up front.

Pm me for further directions if required.

See ya there.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Jimi86 said:
I can give you a ride if you need Dave. And I stoled half of your post. Thanks Dave, this post was eazy.

no prob on the post borrow lol.

as far as a ride i can load my 110 in the big truck if i have too lol , but i am looking for a crew cab dually to buy .

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im down for sure... i think i work that saturday.. but ill see if someone else wants a few overtime hours.... and ill make sure PitRacerVince comes allong... as well as SLAyER i think said in the old thred he will go.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
ShortysPop1 said:
Im down for sure... i think i work that saturday.. but ill see if someone else wants a few overtime hours.... and ill make sure PitRacerVince comes allong... as well as SLAyER i think said in the old thred he will go.
sounds good , i'll see how many of the locals can come out this time.

·
Registered
813 Posts
hahah.... nah... 10" is where it all started... and im sticking to it...

... why go 12??? thats where it starts.. next you go 110 size..... i dont want to go there... so... at what point should we just stop making things bigger,... when they are supposed to be minis... might as well just start riding a big bike again.... haha

... thats why im sticking to my nice 10"er baby!

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.