PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did everyone stop working on their builds for the holidays ????? no new post in a while, getting boring !!!

whats everyone working on now, c'mon let's see your pics ....

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
leeroy said:
did everyone stop working on their builds for the holidays ????? no new post in a while, getting boring !!!

whats everyone working on now, c'mon let's see your pics ....

You know I was just thinking it has been too quiet in here.

I am just fixing stuff I broke riding. This winter I will finish paint, perhaps open the cases and change some gears, and work on the suspension.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've been working on mine but it's going real slow... kinda like this area of Planetminis! I'm glad I'm into CT's and Z's because there is nothing going on in the ZB section! Lets see some pic's homies!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
My build is on hold for the next 2 months but I just received the two parts from Japan that I've been waiting for. I'll post some pics later this week. Now all I need is a new tank (will be ordering a Skyteam one in Jan).

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
I had to move a few to the basement for some work. Lots of lifting, drain the tanks and carbs. Winter is on its way.

tmas

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
gstegman said:
What a great chore to have! Great start on cornering the Canadian market!
Thats funny... It is great having a warm basement to work on the bikes. 2 of the ZB's in the pic I posted are US models. I got a frame off Justin (jmurray192) and Toby (Lawson87) a while back and pieced them together over the years.

tmas

·
Registered
650 Posts
EddieNewYork said:
tmas, do you have 4 zbs? And, fastmbmw is that 4 zbs' for you as well? :bigeyes:

I used to have 3 but I sold one. I didn't have enough room in the garage for 3 ZB's and my race YSR.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tmas, yeah i got those from wade in the box full of parts. still looking for the amber ones !!!! just gonna build it stock for now and after winter i will start on building a motor for it. it was missing alot of parts when i got it so i wanted to put it back stock first and now i

start to think about what way to go with a motor setting.

i'm thinking about a ohlins shock from dan right now.

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
leeroy said:
still looking for the amber ones !!!! i'm thinking about a ohlins shock from dan right now.
The fork reflectors are still available from Honda. Get the Ohlins it is the best shock.

tmas

1 - 17 of 17 Posts