PlanetMinis Forums banner

help wot r the best tires 4 10" rims

878 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  FULLSPEEDJUNKY
just need sum biger tires 4 my bike coss the 1ns on r stock and they r crap
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
make sure before you ask these questions like this you do a search cuz there are a million posts about this. But I recommend going with the Michelin Starcross MS2 tires. they have big knobs on them and last for a pretty long time
It depends on what kind of motor you have in your bike
its got a 110 with cam and i want a good fat tire 4 off road cud sum 1 post pics ov sum good tires
Skunkwerx said:
Fat tire = Shinko

Will the shinko fit in the stock swingarm. I saw it in minitrails website but it didn't say if it would or wouldn't fit. I am also assuming that I would need a larger tube for that tire??????
FULLSPEEDJUNKY said:
[quote name='Skunkwerx']Fat tire = Shinko

Will the shinko fit in the stock swingarm. I saw it in minitrails website but it didn't say if it would or wouldn't fit. I am also assuming that I would need a larger tube for that tire??????[/quote]

Yeah, it fits. not much room to spare, but it fits...

No, standard 10" tube works.

Some recommend that you put the 2.75 on the front. I guess it all depends on what type dirt you normally ride on. I put the 2.75 on the rear because I ride in soft sand alot.
MulishaSympathizer said:
[quote name='FULLSPEEDJUNKY'][quote name='Skunkwerx']Fat tire = Shinko

Will the shinko fit in the stock swingarm. I saw it in minitrails website but it didn't say if it would or wouldn't fit. I am also assuming that I would need a larger tube for that tire??????[/quote]

Yeah, it fits. not much room to spare, but it fits...

No, standard 10" tube works.

Some recommend that you put the 2.75 on the front. I guess it all depends on what type dirt you normally ride on. I put the 2.75 on the rear because I ride in soft sand alot.[/quote]

thanks I am going to oder it today.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.