PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi'm looking at getting another mini and have a choice of 2 either a hardly used '03 xr50 with a 75 kit, fmf pipe, fork extensions, bars, seat, kitaco shock and a foes s/arm or a brand new xtreme 110. i know what all you die hard honda riders are going to say but having had an xr before and thrown a sh*t load of my hard earned at it i'm kind of tempted to try the xtreme which will cost me the same as the xr that's available and not suck all my money up again which i know will happen if i go honda for starters a 75 kits not exactly going to be setting the world on fire and having rode an xtreme at the w/end i know you'd need to do a fair bit of motor work to get an xr up to that sort of power. what's your opinion of xtremes preferably through experience not just hearsay what do you guys reckon, jap or *****?

· Registered
14 Posts
I have an '04 crf 50 with way over $2K in it without any work done on the motor, and I also have an '04 xtreme 107 that was purchased for $1700 new. I have had the xtreme for 3 months of hard riding and have had only typical loose nuts and bolts problems. The crf is fun but nowhere close to the xtreme. If I had it to do over I would purchase two xtremes and the game would be on.

Good luck with the purchase, whichever you decide,

Toddo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.