PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
riding today coming over a tabletop i landed and the front popped. after the bang it was very squishy. i loved the front end until todays mishap now im looking for what the next step is to getting this back up and going asap. i MUST have my bike 100% for mid april..please help!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no way to have em broken down locally and the part ordered? i really dont want to ship them out. at that point id find something different because i really cant wait forever for a repair so hopefully this isnt my only option :(

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
if you need em asap might have to just order new forks, ship yours out to be rebuilt and either keep em as a spare or sell em

depending where you live and what their turn around time is there might be somewhere locally to have them done...call around some local shops see what they say

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
matty call hutchy he can prob help ya out. Are you going to middleboro this weekend? Im bringing the boys up going to run the 4stroke - shaft calss for the first round to let them feel it out

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
called rb and they no longer have parts for g1s and only offer an "upgrade" to g2's. retail is 800 and they'd discount to 500. not too bad considering but im not about to spend 500 on my 50 when i was psyched i was finally done and the way these blew i dont trust them again 1 bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts