PlanetMinis Forums banner

Help need some insight on a pitbike SSR 125

2K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  always_clutch 
#1 ·
Hey Guys im new to the Pitbike scene. Just rencently my son and I went to our local SSR dealer and i like the feel of the sr125and my son is 8yrs old and5 foot1 loves the sr110. but for my sake how is the Sr125 or is it worh going to the too sr140 or sr160

any Advice???

#2 ·
I'd go for the 140. I own a Pirahna 140 and I'm pretty sure all the bikes running a 140 motor are the same with different name plate/covers. The bike makes good power and can be lugged around pretty easy when riding slow with my kids. I ride in sandy tight trails and I'm glad I didn't go any smaller on the motor. Hope my input is usefull to you.

#11 ·
Piranha 140 SE (70 style body)and SSR 140TR (TTR style body)
Both are Very good and possibly my personal favorite 140cc bikes
Both very strong cradle frames , YX140cc engine , Fully adjustable fork , stronger triple clamp
Your getting more and paying more with the Piranha you get a super strong light weight aluminum swing-arm , Fully adjustable rear shock , Fast ace brand fork , trellis frame technoligy that wraps the ends of the swing-arm pivot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.