PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I remember a while back someone posted up pictures of a race they took pictures of...had to be about a year ago.

And someone was wearing a purple or blue jersey, can't quite remember and it had like a huge gold chain on the jersey with like a huge money sign or maybe it was the clock from flava flave. I can't quite remember, but can someone please help me find this jersey, or atleast a picture of it or who made it?

I can't seem to figure out who made it or what it was called...

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
klx pitrider said:
thats gunna be a hard one bro!!

I know for a fact it was something like that. I just can't remember for the life of me who the hell made that gear. It was so awesome though haha

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
ther are t shirt like that. the BB big black shirts have a big chain with a gian BB hanging from it. like in the below picture

they have blue ones, maybe the dude was wearing one of these? i dont know just the only thing i would think of

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
eyy i think i know what your talking about it was a shirt he was wearing. white shirt with purple chain hold up let me try and find it.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
koby686 said:
eyy i think i know what your talking about it was a shirt he was wearing. white shirt with purple chain hold up let me try and find it.

No I know for a fact it was an all blue or all purple shirt/jersey with a big gold chain on it. It wasn't the BB shirt.

I think it was even before BB came out, so that can't be it. I wanna say it was a jersey, but could have been a shirt. I'm not sure...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts