PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bike wont start i took the tank off and shook all the wires then it started first kick and the tank was not on so it died (no gas) the put the tank back on and tryed it agaiin and it wont start i tried to see if the spark plug would spark and it wont so what do i need to fix or check and what do i need to get to fix it ( has a BBR rev box and BBR kill botton) could one of them gone bad the Kill Botton is brand new only 2 rides old.

thanks

Mac Marmon #677

P.S. i really need help i have a race tomarrow

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
marmon45 said:
my bike wont start i took the tank off and shook all the wires then it started first kick and the tank was not on so it died (no gas) the put the tank back on and tryed it agaiin and it wont start i tried to see if the spark plug would spark and it wont so what do i need to fix or check and what do i need to get to fix it ( has a BBR rev box and BBR kill botton) could one of them gone bad the Kill Botton is brand new only 2 rides old.

thanks

Mac Marmon #677

P.S. i really need help i have a race tomarrow
hey marmon check two things first take the hose off the tank from the petcock then turn the gas on if its not the you could have prob

lem two on the gas cap if you have a small breather the stem type take it off then try and start it.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
ryan2282 said:
Got a $12k bbr 110 and cant even work on it. Whats the world coming to.
I have one two and dont work on my bike,neither did I when I raced big bikes thats what sponsors and ppl that make a living doing it is for.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
MARMON IF ITS STILL NOT WORKIN,MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE ON/OFF SWITCH HAD A FEW OF THESE GO BAD ON ARE BIKES,cheap fix if it is,then like shade says check grounds.. good luck..

·
Registered
297 Posts
BIZBKAK248 said:
MARMON IF ITS STILL NOT WORKIN,MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE ON/OFF SWITCH HAD A FEW OF THESE GO BAD ON ARE BIKES,cheap fix if it is,then like shade says check grounds.. good luck..

That happened with my switch, I was kicking it over and over till my leg got so tired. Then I just flicked the switch on and off a couple times. Tried it again and it started- I think I need to clean it or something. Anyway, try that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.