PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. i love the helmet cam i cant wait to ride on a track with it. and i was 3rd pinned i have a stock motor lol...

ill have another video from starwest this weekend on the main track maybe monday...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks. it sucks we put in like 50 hours with shovels clearing out sand and building the jumps and we just started getting it good and like 10 mins after i got done riding some 9 man team of sherriffs came rolling up on us and gave us tickets and said we couldnt go back out there. :(

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
briantraver871 said:
thanks. it sucks we put in like 50 hours with shovels clearing out sand and building the jumps and we just started getting it good and like 10 mins after i got done riding some 9 man team of sherriffs came rolling up on us and gave us tickets and said we couldnt go back out there. :(

that sucks

i no what ur talking about too

we got them out here

ahaha its funney they got a big ass toy huller with a big pick of a kx450f on the side and it says team green ahaha ill take a pick next time i see them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.