PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
Im new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Jon and I'm from eastern pa. I've had pit bikes since 2003. I've always had crf50's up until a few weeks ago when I picked up a KLX110 for my ten year old son after he out grew his crf50. shortly after I picked up my first KLX110 and have been collecting a ton of parts! We have those and three crf50's along with a pw50 for my youngest son.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Hello Jon~
I usually say welcome to the addiction, but I see you're already addicted!
Nice collection there, I think my favorite is your BT602.
I wish I had the space to put one of those to use. My neighbors would hate me.....

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Welcome and nice collection. You sure do have a collection in parts. You must have a different rider for each bike due to the fact the handlebars a positioned different on each bike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and nice collection. You sure do have a collection in parts. You must have a different rider for each bike due to the fact the handlebars a positioned different on each bike
The white 88 and the black 50 are mine, along with the newer looking klx 110 ( that's the bike that the parts are for)
the pw50 is my 4yr olds. And the other klx110 is my 10yr olds.
the other red crf50 is my brother in laws and is setup just like the black one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.