PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive put a couple posts up the last 4 or so months but didn't introduce myself...well I'm joel, 40 from NSW Australia..back riding after a 10yr break.. currently only have 1 bike..2020 rev mx 125 senior big wheel..17/14 ..completely standard as it came..120 Lifan bvh, mikuni and "race exhaust" lol. Pretty happy with it and the bigger wheels are great on the trails compared to the bike I had previous which was a 14/12. Haven't seen many Ppl from aus on here but I'm sure I will, nice to meet you all too

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's some basic specs until I take pics ...the original revolution mx bikes were designed in Australia by a member of the Aussie miniriders forum but built overseas ..this was back in the early 2010s..the bikes look different now .. apparently the original models were really damn good and ahead of their time....not sure what happened but the name got sold off to Marshall motorsport in Newcastle who now imports them into Aus. They are pretty popular on the Central coast of NSW as there are only two Marshall motorsport shops And they are the only dealer for them and both are up that way so you don't see them all over the place in Aus which I like. Mine was around $1600 new but bought mine off a family friends teenage son for $800..was only a couple months old and a few hours total use...anyway enough rambling from me I'll get to the pics and shut up

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.