PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Wait, i gave you the Valve sizes for the CRF50 heads. The 110 TB valves are 28/23 and the +R valves are 28.5/23.5 but its still a better head ask anyone that ran both.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i think the difference is in the CAM you can run with the +R head. Ports might be a little different but 4 strokes are all about the cam.

·
Registered
941 Posts
The difference is in the CAM.... The +R is the fastest out right now... But the TB head is the best bang for the buck

·
Registered
191 Posts
The roller rockers have less friction, yes, but it's the rollers that allow the cam profiles to be much steeper and open the valves much faster.....

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
big'n'slow632 said:
I have had both the TB and the +R heads.....the +R is BY FAR AND AWAY BETTER, IMO. It revs super quick, but with my heavy piston and stroker crank it doesn't pull for too long. But I really like the +R.

thanks man i needed some first hand experiance info on both of these

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I dont know what size Valves are in the KLX +R head i have a book that says it has 30/24.5mm valves. I think its wrong in the adds and they have the crf +R valve sizes for the KLX

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
asdgsdgsbg

raisen727 said:
ok i think im goin with the takegawa 138+r kit and what about a carb should i run a flatside cause i heard the d slides are terrible to tune

the D-slide is GREAT IMO. had a 26, and it just didnt respond to changes the way it should have.... D-slide, i make a change, i KNOW if its right/wrong immediately.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.