PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a headlight that is actually bright enough so I can see whats in front of me, but I want something easy and convenient.

So maybe just one that runs off of a couple 9vlts that I could just swap out when they run out of charge. Anybody heard of a headlight like that for a crf 50?

·
Registered
657 Posts
FastMC said:
Some of the mountain bike lights work well but they're pricey.

That's pretty much what my lights were for. They really do work well for running on batteries. They last forever too(60 hours per charge)! Just buy a battery charger and your set. :cool:

·
Registered
775 Posts
i rode to a party at a coworkers last november with the walmart bell headlight off my sons bicycle. worked better than i though. froze my ass off tho even after 8 beers and a cpl shots for the road.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HRC said:
Check this thread. I'll probably be selling my led lights in a couple weeks. They definitely do the job for playing around at night and don't get anymore easy or convenient. I have decided to go with high quality hid's..... which are super expensive.

http://www.planetminis.com/f8/almost-done-104687.html

How far in front of you do they reach

·
Registered
657 Posts
150rida said:
How far in front of you do they reach

Far enough to see where your going. I just wouldn't go blasting down a new trail.... pinned in high gear. For playing around though... they work great and are much brighter than you would think.

Here is a video I found of some guy demonstrating his one light. I have four of them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Baja Designs make a halogen and HID kit for fiddies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts