PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get more low end out of my bike so i can take off faster, not sure i want to mess with the gearing because i like the top end power, so i thought of clutch springs. Do these things really make a good difference for the money? If i were to buy them, what brand would be best. I dont really have the cash for a manual clutch at the moment or else id go with that. What are some of my other options to get more low end out my 110?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Well if your clutch is slipping, then yes, new plates and a full set of springs will put all your power to the ground. I would look at getting kx65 plates and springs. If your looking to add power, look at a big bore kit/race head etc..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phatfiddy said:
Well if your clutch is slipping, then yes, new plates and a full set of springs will put all your power to the ground. I would look at getting kx65 plates and springs. If your looking to add power, look at a big bore kit/race head etc..

Its not that my clutch is slipping, im just seeing what mods are out there to help me take off a little faster.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
6IX said:
Its not that my clutch is slipping, im just seeing what mods are out there to help me take off a little faster.

A 143 kit with carb, head, etc will be the best bang for your buck power wise.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
put a 38 tooth rear sproket on the rear. with stock gearing and stock motor if you weigh more than 130lb your bike will not pull you all the way to the top of 3rd anyways . and you will still have good topend .

the best and cheapest way theres your answer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts