PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
thats the Horstman Reaper auto clutch ppl have been talking about. So far from the ppl I've heard it from is that it hooks up awesome and its supposed to work VERY well

EDIT: and thats a hell of a deal, they retail for $400 something

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have one on my bike and so far so good. It hooks up great and the bikes revs to the moon. The clutch is much smaller than stock and appears to be way stronger.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Z50King said:
Its in the new MiniMoto this month, so check it out there.

There is also a Planit minis ad in there to!!!
I would, but I have to be the only one that HASN'T gotten their magazine!!!! Now I'm getting pissed off.

Oh and Z, I emailed them 2 days ago and haven't got a reply... can I vent on here yet or is there some sort of grace period?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm with you Donkey. I haven't gotten my MiniMoto yet either and I'm jonesin. I emailed them today. Hopefully it will come Friday.

·
1,973 Posts
chet said:
yes breakinspokes did lol... he had it on his bike at the photoshoot... he said it worked very well but he wouldnt go back to it

Whoah Chet, where did you get that idea? I LOVE that clutch!

I think we were talking and I mentioned that I am looking to put a manual clutch in my next motor... because I love manual clutches.

If it is auto clutch... I dont think that there is one even close to the Horstman, but they cost a bit more. If anyone wonders why the cost... part of it is because it comes with a new primary gear. The gear ratio is much higher than stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.