PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey first off I'm new here,my son races mx and me and another dad have been having fun on their old bikes, his son had an xr and mine had a pw, so as you can see i need a new bike, with all the stuff out there it gets confusing. Right now I'm leaning to wards a RC bike,,but not sure if I want to wait till they are available.

Any way,,my vote is for a bike, I really need one and since my boy is out with a broken wrist, I don't get to go to the track so I got to get something to ride the pw just aint cuttin it any more, need something with suspension or at least is capable of having good suspension installed

·
Registered
755 Posts
CDubb said:
Hey first off I'm new here,my son races mx and me and another dad have been having fun on their old bikes, his son had an xr and mine had a pw, so as you can see i need a new bike, with all the stuff out there it gets confusing. Right now I'm leaning to wards a RC bike,,but not sure if I want to wait till they are available.

Any way,,my vote is for a bike, I really need one and since my boy is out with a broken wrist, I don't get to go to the track so I got to get something to ride the pw just aint cuttin it any more, need something with suspension or at least is capable of having good suspension installed

a bike is not on the list bro :roll:,

anyways

i voted 4 a swinger :twisted:

·
Registered
410 Posts
CDubb said:

Just go finance one if you don't want to front the money, you can get them as cheap as $20 a month! Then you get to have the fun of tricking it out to how you want it..

·
Registered
300 Posts
Shiftwideopen said:
[quote name='CDubb']Hey first off I'm new here,my son races mx and me and another dad have been having fun on their old bikes, his son had an xr and mine had a pw, so as you can see i need a new bike, with all the stuff out there it gets confusing. Right now I'm leaning to wards a RC bike,,but not sure if I want to wait till they are available.

Just go finance one if you don't want to front the money, you can get them as cheap as $20 a month! Then you get to have the fun of tricking it out to how you want it..[/quote]

Yup a friend of mine just got his on the Honda card for $34 dollars a month. Mine is $82 a month through my local Credit union.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Bucknutty69 said:
There should be a box marked frame and swingarm combo that's what I would vote for.

i think we should focus on one or the other, think about how many people are really gonna be able to shell out that much money plus some people have one or the other

·
Registered
300 Posts
KAOS said:
MAYBE JUST A CHAIN AND FRONT AND REAR SPROCKET SETUP WOULD BE GOOD AND KEEP IT CHEAP

well our idea for the group buy is to get expensive stuff cheap by buying 15-20 of them at a time. Do any of our planet minis sponsors want to offer a group buy?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.