PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greensburg,PA this friday may 7th we will be riding most likely from 5-9 unless we turn the lights on... should be about 4-5 or us there. mini track and lots of other jumps, trails, wood track, and lots of land to venture on if need be. Any local riders may join... we havent road for about a week or 2 been waitin on parts to come in, so just going out for a fun easy night, maybe alil race for fun later. PM ME or Reply if u want to come, ill give you my Phone number and we will get directions, and i can meet ppl at an easy location... lots of room for parking. LET ME KNOW we are 1 and a half hours from the OHIO boarder, about 40 miles East of pittsburgh.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DEF man, no worries, me and my other buddy drag race cars, so summers are alil less during the racing season. but we try to do as much on the weekends or end of the week as we can, usually we ride ALLL DAY but that days just a halfer... I know a HUGE group going down to vegas leaving like tomorrow i think, they got like 20 bikes stuffed in like 26-28foot box trailer...i wish i had a sick motor to compete with lol, i do have an 88cc i can put on to run 88 class but id rather get a pitster pro or a daytona and run open 10 inch. one dayi guess... GOOD luck man and ill be posting our ride days on here.. also days when we go to MX tracks with the pit bikes, ill let u know about them too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A buddy and I just got our SSR's. The only places I can find to ride RIGHT NOW are in OH. Is there anywhere around PA to hit up this week/weekend? Indoor facilities? I need to get back out there, its been to long!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts