PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green 1971 ct150 for sale

I have a 1971 ct70. kinda far from original but it still is a blast! Everything is new or updated except the wheels, fenders, and frame. It is now 150cc CDI with external oil cooler, new exhaust, custom 6 inch extended swingarm, new forks, triple tree, handle bars, seat rear shocks, etc... I also have the original motor that came in the bike. tell me what you guys and girls think. I would like $1000 pls email me with any ? i also have more pics i can send from my phone thanks [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
818 Posts
extremajoe said:
I have a 1971 ct70. kinda far from original but it still is a blast! Everything is new or updated except the wheels, fenders, and frame. It is now 150cc CDI with external oil cooler, new exhaust, custom 6 inch extended swingarm, new forks, triple tree, handle bars, seat rear shocks, etc... I also have the original motor that came in the bike. tell me what you guys and girls think. I would like $1000 pls email me with any ? i also have more pics i can send from my phone thanks [email protected]
does it have a title? wheres it located?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
extremajoe said:
Sorry, no title it was pulled out of a scrap dumpster, it is located in s.w. Michigan
also it was pulled out of the scrap dumpster, then re done, motor, exhaust,skid plate, and foot pegs are from pitster pro. frame and wheels where sandblasted and re painted exhaust

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sturgis Mi right along the Indiana border. I bought the front end of this bike from zeeland r u part of my... trail.....buddy...? In fact, most of this bike was bought there

·
Registered
389 Posts
kinda, my neighbor owns it, sometimes im there to help him out, ive seen your bike before and never knew you were from michigan

how much for just the motor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts