PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man did we have a Great time at ROCKY HILL CT track. Myself and my Girlfriends kids had a Blast!!!! It was a Pleasure to meet and ride with Todd and John " Toddo and Johnny B here at Minis ". God we were all flying around passing and ROOSTING each other..........YEEEHAAAA!!!! Thanks again Todd for letting us bourough your back wheel." Matt My Girlfiends Kid is 12 and he rips on a Fiddie, DESTROYED his back wheel. and Todd was kind enough to let us use his brand new '04 wheel." all three of us took a lap on the BIG BIKE track and we all survived I think we did AWSOME and could have done a 30+ two Laps on it 8O Yah right!!

Thanks again Guys for showing up.........Maybe in anouther week we could do it again.

LATER................OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
What up Kev?

The day absolutely rocked. I haven't had that much fun for some time. That suspension on your bike is the shisnit'. Put me on the top of the list if you are going to ride again. No problem on the wheel, you would have done the same.

Only complaint I have:... is this "strawberry" on my elbow, ooooeeee, it doesn't feel to good. I don't remember things hurting this way 15 years ago.

Thanks everybody. I am looking forward to next time.

peace,

toddo

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
- Hey dudes good to see ya again Kevin and good to meet another Planet minis member (Toddo) ! I ended up leaving around 5:30 .

- I tell ya , I was very happy with the performance of my Fiddie :wink:.

- I ended up kinda mixing it up with the RM 80 kid after you guys left . When I came up on him he saw me behind him and he started to get on it harder so I saw that I could still hang with him on the straights so after abit of playing and stuffing a wheel in here and there , I got him on the right hander after the berm turn . After that he was slowly losing ground on me . I could hear him gettin on the pipe behind me but he had nothing for the all mighty Fiddie :lol:

- I tell ya , I never thought my bike was even gonna be this good when I set out to build it 8) . But I'm not done yet :twisted:

-Toddo , did you get my e-mail ???

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya thats awsome, we were smoking two stroke 50s,65s and 85s and all those ktms all day long. I loved it when i stuffed them in that corner with the big berm. We should try to make it down there this sunday or next Sat. I took my bike apart to do valve seals and the KITACO head only has One and its on the EX. side only? Im going to rehone the cylinder to brake the glaze. the Piston and rings only have owr ride time on them 4hrs. Next time we should do more laps on the BIG BIKE track. Its smooth enough.

We need to get more Fiddies there this time see what you guys can do.

LATER>>>>>>>>>OLDSCHOOL

PS. We beat those two strokes cause are bikes RIP!!! and we can Friggin Ride....... :wink:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
- Here you go !

- Sorry I didn't get any of you Kev , NEXT TIME FOR SURE :wink:

- I don't know if you remember me complaining about my knee that day ? I beat it up pretty good and couldn't go to work on monday because of it . It was an old injury from years ago that decided to show up again I guess :? .

- I think by my leg getting twisted and dragged to the back of the bike trying to save those all of sudden rear end slides while the front end was going away while trying to stay hooked to your back wheel on that long sweeper in the back section . Plus hyper extending it just enough too many times that day put a hurtin on my knee big time . And I have to admit like you joked , I'M GETTIN OLD :oops: .

- Any way I'm goin to the doctor this coming thursday to hopefully get fitted for a brace .

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When are we going again.....We could go tomorrow or next Sat. what do you guys think the kids are bugging me big time. we need to get more people to go!!!!!!

Let me know

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Mini track is closed do to the rain and the BIG Bike track is extremely muddy........wont be this weekend.

Later................OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
change the fork wt to 15wt or call Milan i'll give you his number if you want he is doing sick things to mini suspension

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish tony would make the track a little more Technical and put big lips on the jumps. Next time im going to go big on those jumps on the big track.........

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
8O 8O 8O 8O
OLDSCHOOL said:
Next time im going to go big on those jumps on the big track.........
:roll: OH YEA , and I'll have the ambulace guys fluff the pillows and have an ice cold I.V. waiting for you for your trip to the E.R. ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
heres more pics tell everybody how fast my 86cc stock bike is boy

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dude stop complaining im friggin 40yrs old i couldn't walk for a few days afterwards ether. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: owww!!!! 8O

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
- Props to your girl friend bro for gettin those awesome pics !!! I got me a new desktop backround picture now !!!

- You need to put those up on another thread in the Roost area to show em us New Englanders know how-ta ride these things . And ! , look pretty dam good doin it too :mrgreen: .

·
Registered
14 Posts
What up guys?

:lol:

Johnny B, I never got the pictures you sent me, but the ones you posted are great.

Kevin and everyone else:

How about a little ridin this weekend, 10 / 9 or 10 / 10 (sat. or sun.)

The track at Rocky Hill should be dried out by now.

Get yer bike washed up so we can get em dirty.

Rally the troops everyone, the weekend and then the snow will be here before long.

peace,

Toddo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.