PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres the story i got my new plastics and graphics and i put them on really good like no wrinkles or anything well hear i am a week later and my graphics are like the edges wont stay sticked to the plastics has anyone had this happen to them?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Did you use anything to apply them? or did you do them dry?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
it might have just been cuz the plastic were so new. like because the plastic wws so smooth they don't stick as good, it is better to put them on after you rough the plastic up a tiny bit with like an sos pad so the glue will have something to stick to. It happened to me once

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hmm. When I put my Five-0 graphics I had just bought brand new plastics and they are holding up great. Did you use a hair dryer on them after you stuck them on?

But anyways, just use some superglue.

·
Registered
39 Posts
when i put on graphics i clean the plastic with windex then spray windex on the back on the graphics and slide them on how i want then heat it up with a hairdryer and push out the windex with a paper towl. it works really good. i've never had a problem with them.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
plocica33 said:
when i put on graphics i clean the plastic with windex then spray windex on the back on the graphics and slide them on how i want then heat it up with a hairdryer and push out the windex with a paper towl. it works really good. i've never had a problem with them.

Be careful the windex doesn't have amonia cuz that will make it not sticky. 8O

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.