PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
yes the sdg crank will drop in,you will have to use a 28t cam sprocket and a new chain or put the gpx cam chain gear on the sdg crank.use a 69mm cylinder or use the gpx rod on the sdg crank(3mm)longer.my sons 52x52.5 formula1 motor is currently making just under 16hp on e85.i should have it just over 17hp before the new season starts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
loosestools said:
yes the sdg crank will drop in,you will have to use a 28t cam sprocket and a new chain or put the gpx cam chain gear on the sdg crank.use a 69mm cylinder or use the gpx rod on the sdg crank(3mm)longer.my sons 52x52.5 formula1 motor is currently making just under 16hp on e85.i should have it just over 17hp before the new season starts
you must be one of those guys in the corn belt...17hp on e85...would you care to enlighten us more.......sounds simply popping

·
Registered
359 Posts
nope,no corn belt here.were all alone here in south florida.still working on reliability so dont want to go into details.this motor is for the new displacement limit formula1 class in semra.hey terry do you have any more free crf50 heads

·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
mattmoto441 said:
no it wont, it has a crank mounted clutch

matt

most 107cc china motors are crank clutch

an sdg 107 is a jialing motor w/ 3 valve head and tranny mounted clutch

1 - 20 of 21 Posts