Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Return clutch and get HD auto clutch

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got the TB manual clutch and i have the Five O podinum series exhaust and it come to close to the clutch case and the TB one wont fit here is a pic

so should i return the Kit and get a HD auto clutch or sell the pipe which is about a week old, and get a new pipe it sucs cause i really like how this one looks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that a good quality kit for the price? like how does it compare to the TB on also is it 2 or 3 plate clutch? also do you knwo if it comes wiht everything you need, TB says theirs comes with the right size shift shaft so im guessing there is kits out there with the wrong size???? any help is good thanks

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
i would just keep the clutch and go buy a big gun

·
Registered
557 Posts
i really didn't like a slipper clutch when i rode one. I rode the pps clutch and it seemed to creep. the full manual in my opinion is better.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Sorry, I can't vote. I say either keep it, and get a pipe that will work with the money you get from selling your podium. Or get a HD auto I like mine, but there are times where I really wish I had a manual.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.