PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xulcuz said:
Have you talked to Factorymotorsports yet?

i have emailed him. waiting for a answer.

Is there a new style and a old style zokes? because i want to be sure that i have the old style. so that i haven´t confussed 50 shivers with 110 shivers. maybe it´s only the 110s that are availible in a new type.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I was reading through this and though to myself it was only the 110 zokes that went dual c/r.

So Pax, you are saying that there is a new 50 zoke that is going to have dual c/r and will be available next week?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I'm coming from a set of SDG spec'd Zocci units, so my wheel/axle/brake combo won't transfer. If I didn't have multiple wheels to fit this setup already it wouldn't be such a big deal to move over to a new front end completely. Already planning on popping in the single adjustable cartridges at some point, but figured I'd check on the possibility for when that time comes.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Penkenkid, you just gotta realize that you got ripped off....ripped off bad. So just sit back and enjoy bolibompa cause it doesnt get worse than this. I saw a horse the other day, swimming in the atlantic, and not to mention the cookies in wal mart. I hope you get married with a sausage. Nothing of what i just said made any sense, but that doesnt matter either cause red flower sandcake.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.