PlanetMinis Forums banner

Got my Tbolt kit today, missing parts!!!!!!!

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  YBS_Mike 
#1 ·
I ordered the BVH kit but, of all things missing, I have no head and cam. I had total plans to ride this weekend but, yet again, I guess not.

I'm beyond bummed........................

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Here's his response:

">We ran out of heads, but we can get it, it's no big deal, and we'll

>get it to you ASAP.

>

>Thanks,

>Vince

>

"

I told him it wasn't too cool to tell me that I'd have my "kit" by Friday when he knew he didn't have the heads in stock when I talked to him. I also have a Business and would never do that to a customer. I also asked him exactly when I'd have the rest of he kit that is allready 100% paid for.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Vince,

These guys all know of my previos problems and that it had nothing to do with you. As far as the screw up, I can live with it but it is not a good choice to just short me parts that were pre-paid and never call me. I got to find out after planning a time slot to rebuild my bike and go riding. Now, we have two different comments from you....Your E-mail to me said "mid week" but in here your now saying "end of week. Which is it going to be?

:"I'm sorry. I made a mistake, and I thought we had enough.

We will be getting you your head by the middle of next week.

Thanks,

Vince

"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.