PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
For what you paid for it it should come with new adjusters.

Go with STAVERON forks They are simply the Best. :wink:

LATE ...............OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
CONGRATS!! join the krew...OGP

2000+ dollar frame setup and they use the stock adjusters.....ive never heard of anything as stupid as that. my first ride i bent the shit out of the drive side. 88se was too much power for those tiny things.

old school - ive never seen or heard of these forks you speak of???? im confused. where have you seen stavron forks at??

but i do know that the two best sets of forks out for the fiddy right now are the stratos sr6's and the marzocchi shivers. ive ran both of them and IMO the shivers are the smoother and more plush feel to them.

marzoochi shivers all the way!

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Hey Pimp,

Dude seen them......... I have them they are the best forks dude. they are REAL OIL Cartridge forks Check My ride out.

LATE .................OLDSCHOOL

G

·
I think he was making fun of you because they are Stratos forks. When I got mine I went through Stavron Motorsports and the service was great.

G

·
I love my Stratos forks. I also got the front disk with hub from Stavron. It also works great and looks great too.

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
OLDSCHOOL

tell me why they are better than the shivers? how are they THE best?

if i had to say anyhting about my forks or the sr6's all i would say is that they are they best forks for the fiddy, but i prefer the fell of the shivers.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
its called TUNING. the shivers probly come feeling good for you "stock". i figure a fork will need to be tuned for you anyway so...

really tho guys, they are the best two forks on the market imo, so you CANT(!) go wrong.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Well I have not yet ridden the Marzochi forks, So all i can go by is that the STAVRON or SR6's forks are a true "oil cartrage fork". they Dont Require the "every time you ride service" as all the others. Plus I got them because they are the best RACING FORKS out on the market to date. Bruce himself prepared them for me and put the proper wt. oil in them for me. I have raced them Several times and they haven't leaked or tweaked!!! As i've seen all the others BBR, FAST 50's, BOMBSHELLS, RED BARRONs Leaked or Tweaked!!! the only Conventional fork that works Great is the SIK50's forks They take the Abuse to the MAX.

When I first Got into the fiddie scene I didn't have any idea about anything. I went out and bought it all...........So i've had everything at least once, or my RIDING buddys. Then I got hooked up with PLANETS and the Rest is HISTORY............

LATE...................OLDSCHOOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.