PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think it looks so much better. Does anyone have a problem with the TBR stiff front springs springing out hard when you jump? as soon as the tire leaves the ground you can hear it spring out. its weird.

Other than that i ordered a black crf front fender that should be in soon.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
My 2bros spings did that in my stockers to. Its like there just a fuzz to short and when you pull up it yanks the slack out. ALmost seems like you could put a little shim on top of them or something. Going to pro source next weeknd? Last pitbike ride of the year.

·
Registered
96 Posts
kmkBlazin said:
Does anyone have a problem with the TBR stiff front springs springing out hard when you jump? as soon as the tire leaves the ground you can hear it spring out. its weird.

They did that on my buddy's & we tried about 5 differant things to stop the rebound sound & came up with putting a big rubber o'ring on top of the white bushing (or black if your using derlin) it took the sound down so much you cant here it while riding.

·
Registered
706 Posts
take the gay SRH sticker off and it will look nice.

·
Registered
96 Posts
kmkBlazin said:
Does anyone have a problem with the TBR stiff front springs springing out hard when you jump? as soon as the tire leaves the ground you can hear it spring out. its weird.

They did that on my buddy's & we tried about 5 differant things to stop the rebound sound & came up with putting a big rubber o'ring on top of the white bushing (or black if your using derlin) it took the sound down so much you cant here it while riding.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys. i might try the rubber washer on top. do you know how thick it was?

I have only had it out around the house its been REAL wet and mushy. I might be making a jump over a small creek this weekend and making a track at my buddies house.

hahahahaha I think that every time I post a pic I get that srh comment. I might put more on.

·
Registered
96 Posts
kmkBlazin said:
thanks guys. i might try the rubber washer on top. do you know how thick it was?

It was about a 1/4" thick (the thicker the better), just take your fork shaft & the bushing with you to the hardware store & test one that is snug fit (I think it was a 20 or 21mm I.D. O'ring ) & make sure it is no bigger in diameter than the bushing.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good deal! thanks man, ill have to try that.

just ordered a super coil.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.