PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Good luck, other than ebay, craigslist or on here id doubt you'll have much luck. There is a dealership in Oregon that has one they built and said it has zero ride time on it but wanted like $3500 for the complete bike.
There are some clean frames that'll pop up on here. Why don't you want to buy off here?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck, other than ebay, craigslist or on here id doubt you'll have much luck. There is a dealership in Oregon that has one they built and said it has zero ride time on it but wanted like $3500 for the complete bike.
There are some clean frames that'll pop up on here. Why don't you want to buy off here?
thx all for the replies!! nothing wrong w/ buying off pm.com... just wanted to see from all you "fiddy" experts if the bbm perimeter still exists from vendors...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
When I'm done with all my projects, I would love to get a 50 primmy bike. Im getting elixirs bike in a couple years. He don't know it yet tho!!! White girl wasted and dreaming:fingersx:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.