PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?

i got the takegawa s stage...i think the power is pretty cool...after ridin the stock fifty

i want to to do sumthin...im thinkin about a head..but which and can i just put that other head on it?

my configuration...:

stock fifty motor with

s stage

mach 1 pipe

red baron hd clutch springs

what would u say is an easy, not tooo expensive and cool upgrade to this?

·
Registered
787 Posts
It costs more, but I'd stick with takagawa. Keep your stuff the same, or try to sell it and get a cheaper kit w/ race head. either way I wouldn't try mixing, and matching crap up. Never seems to turn out the way you'd hope it would.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Find a TrailBikes race head for it, I have read of plenty of people putting the race head on a Take S-stage motors with no problems.

·
Registered
787 Posts
That depends on the condition of your original piston, or if you want to go hi compression, and run race fuel.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
If he goes with a new head he will have put in a new piston no matter what. All the race heads out there are domed style and require a domed piston, the s-stage uses the stock head which is a flat top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.