hey i got a 2002 xr 50 with the following

sik 50 pipe $200

[email protected] air filter $ 30

pps bar kit $200

yellow plastics $150

one industries seat cover $ 50

applied shock spring $ 30

new milville tire $ 30

lotd of mobney invested looking to get about 1200.

p.m. me if intrested and sorry i have no pics

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol

lol sorry guys ya that probably made me look like i got a 50 and am now beaing a cheap ass and selling it beacuse its shity??

but its not it looked ugly when i bought it but i also have a 110 and i was going to make it all cool but i just dont wanna dump money into when i have my 110 so sorry dont think im a ass trying to sell a shitty bike beacause its in exellent condition and its pretty modified with some extras i just got

·
Registered
11 Posts
totally matters. if he added $1000 to what was already on the bike when he bought it, it would affect my offer accordingly. you are assuming that implies something about him getting a deal, which it doesn't.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
If you all aren't interested in the bike, it is against forum rules to post in the threads.

Keep this up and run the risk of being banned. I'm sick and tired of this kind of behavior. Take your opinions and post them via Private Message.

If someone gave you a 2005 Corvette for free, would you be obligated to give it to someone else for free also? It's Capitalism. Purchase lower then what you sell it for, take profit and spend it somewhere else.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow

wow hey sorry you guys that sucks you guys are having arguments about it but its true i got the bike for 500 but put about 700 into it. like bigger foot pegs, springs, seat cover, yellow plastics, bar kit, tires, air filter and pipe so it has some goodies on it and for 800 its worth it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.