PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was thinking of getting one, but didnt know if it was good, do you think it is the worth the money, and will it be alot faster than a regular 50 engine. Also will my Dr.D pipe fit on it. Dont mean to sound stupid, but what is an e22 head?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
lahayeracing17 said:
[quote name='metalmulishalahaye50']yea, at first it looked alittle expensive but then i saw its got amnaual clutch and e22 head, so yea i think its a good deal

there is no way you can tell what head that is period..[/quote]

Maybe not by looks, but in the description is says in bright orange letters

Specs:

22.2 mm Intake port

E22 High performance Head

14 Tooth Countershaft Sprocket

12 Volt output electrical

4 Speed Non-Rotary Manual clutch Transmission

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
The Zongshen motors are not that bad. In fact, in the UK, you can purchase all sorts of hop-up parts for those and make them extremely fast.

They are worth the $200, and should give you years of service.

However, I'd get the Zongshen 108cc motor if it were me, as they are faster and aren't that much more expensive.

·
Registered
300 Posts
z88R said:
The Zongshen motors are not that bad. In fact, in the UK, you can purchase all sorts of hop-up parts for those and make them extremely fast.

They are worth the $200, and should give you years of service.

However, I'd get the Zongshen 108cc motor if it were me, as they are faster and aren't that much more expensive.

Where do you find these motors at?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.