PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set of bbr blue wheels. bbr makes the best and the straightest 10' wheels on the market. used for about 3 months and are very nice. few scratches and dings on rear. and practicly none on the front. the wheels were proffecionally laced and trued by the guys at langston racing. i am only selling to get red wheels from the same company(i am changing colors on both of my blikes). the tires are in really good shape and were purchased 2 weeks ago. the rear tire is a 2.75 michillin and the front is a 2.50 bridgestone. that is pretty much the best tire set up you can buy. asking $400 +shipping- i will throw in a brand new extended brake cable and a set of acheribis fork guards in yellow still in pakage. thanks alot for looking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

asv unbreakable shorty clutch lever in blue, really nice lever but i ordered the wrong lever for my brake so the lever is opend but is unused i can even ship with the origional pakageing and the 3 year warantee form info. i am asking $50+ shipping...shipping will probably only be like $7 at the most. i also have a slightly used one for sale for $40 plus shipping.i do accept pay pal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fast 50's billet throtle assembly with a scratch on the top, and also a gold bbr bmx style clamp.(only selling because i am sick of gold) only $80 +shipping. email me for pictures or more questions.i will take pay pal. thanks alot for looking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a set of bbr gold 10' complete wheels with black stock hubs. the front wheel is in good condition with few scratches and dings, rear wheel is bent a little bit but is still very rideable(only seling because i am sick of gold), wheels were professionally trued and laced and mounted, the wheels will come with a shinko 2.50x10 tire and a fairly new 2.75 michillin on the rear. im also giving the buyer a free very used gold bbr skid plate. all of this stuff will only set you back $250 +shipping to your door. i will take pay pal. e-mail me for pictures and more info...thanks alot for looking

-brandon [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.