PlanetMinis Forums banner

Going to try this again ;)

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Billy318 
#1 ·
So its been awhile since i had a 50. Had some random pitbikes thru the years and nothing comes close to the 50 i had :( So i Just picked up another one :) Completely stock. Kid ridden/adult a few times i can tell. My plan is to do a full out stunt 50 on this one. Can i stunt hell no but i'm willing to try. Think i'm going to keep the motor stock for awhile. Guessing i'll have to change gearing? Doing bars rear shock 3x10 tires probably white walls and thinking black and green color scheme. Front fork legs are bent luckily i have a set laying in the garage from the last bike ;) Rear subframe is tweaked. going to straighten and reinforce that bad boy. Also think i'm going to try and fab up a 12 bar just in case. Probably going to be a slow painful build for me since i hate waiting on stuff and i'm going to have to get parts one at a time to keep my wallet happy. I snagged a picture from my snapchat real quick after i degreased the bike real good as if was a bit muddy. Not sure how many guys still read in this forum but any ideas or suggestions are welcome as well :D

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
So the new forks I had laying around were Chinese garbage. So I yanked the springs and legs out of them and put them in the stock fork tubes. Got the redbaron triple mounted up there some fly bars I had laying around which are to low. Got the front fender on with the number plate and rode it around a little even tho it still has a stock shock which just doesn't do anything lol. The chains super stretched as well which was terrible to ride. Got new ones to put on yet. Still more to do!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

#4 ·
Got my new bars from Tbolt this week!!! With some other odds and ends. Also got a fast ace shock that should do what I'm looking to get out of it. Plastic kit I ordered shipped me to front left shrouds so I'm waiting for the right side to show up. Still need to figure out how to pull the subframe back up then get some rebar down the tubes. New intake should show up today so I can bolt on the new carb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I should have never sold my old one :( this slow build stuff is killing me i usually like to just buy it and run it but this is going to take a while to get together. Got the new carb on the bike needs some tuning has a pretty bad bog down off ldle thinking jets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.