PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any tips on wheelying (sp?) around in circles? Like go around in circles wheelying. I saw a guy do this on his 50 when I raced the Southwick ATV National. Ive tried to do it but I cant seem to go in like a 7ft. diameter circle. I need some tips. I didnt get a chance to ask him. That guy was good though. He could wheelie everywhere for long distances. He wheelied up a small hill and around a telephone poll. He had tires that looked like street tires or supermotard tires. I dont know if that made it any easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm afraid it's called the wheelie gene. Some guys have it and some don't. With alot of practice you can sometimes do it. Then some guy will walk up and pull it first try. All balance my friend big bikes require a little steering with the front wheel and upper body lean while weighting the inside peg. Should work on a smaller one. Look at the bright side you don't have far to fall off a Fiddy :lol:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant imagine trying one on a full size bike. Oh yeah on some of the crusty movies ive seen guys on street bikes wheelying (sp?) around in circles but they had their knee on the seat. I guess it just takes alot of practice. Or maybe this wheelie gene. Haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
put your ass way on the opposite side of the way you want to turn...then take the leg on the side that you want to turn and hang it off the side amost paralell to your bars...it takes a while to get comfotable doing this but you can spin um super fast like that....

DOC

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
but who wants a worn out pair of etnies or dcs? :lol:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can go around in circles wheelying my 50 with my feet down but it just doesnt look that good. I remember when I first got my 50 I couldnt wheelie at all, all I did was drag my feet for like 3 or 4 months. Some how it just came to me real easy to wheelie without dragging my feet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.