high lift rocker arms

heavy duty cam chain

takegawa 3 speed transmission

takegawa magnesium cover

takegawa kicker

red baron cam cover,black

carbon fiber ignition cover

outlaw +1 shifter

Red Baron frame,powder coated candy red $225-Fork stop was came off but i have it,just noticed but very repairable with a small weld. reduced to $200

Red Baron 12" front wheel off my g1's $90 as is

sik50's graphics on green plastics $45

red plastics SOLD

honda crf50 white side plates $15

green plates $10

Takegawa water pump $35

crf50 stock front wheel $25

crf50 rear hub ONLY (rim is wrecked) $20

CONTACT INFO:

[email protected] <--- for a fast response.

·
Registered
816 Posts
im so intersted in that damn frame lol i just relized u dont do paypal and thats the ony way i roll cause it covers me and the seller only reason i use it but man i would throw u a offer on a price shipped but sounds like u pretty set on a price good looking frame tho for sure

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
kawi122 said:
im so intersted in that damn frame lol i just relized u dont do paypal and thats the ony way i roll cause it covers me and the seller only reason i use it but man i would throw u a offer on a price shipped but sounds like u pretty set on a price good looking frame tho for sure

its a stock frame?:confused:

·
Registered
816 Posts
no the red baron he has im probably gonna end up buying urs if this other thing falls thru that im trying to do.i like ur frame it just i wish it was the removable subframe ssr one so bad but if its beefy and stuff ill probably end up getting ur package or what we talked about anyway knucklehead just bare with me as i have this other thing in the works on a carb and stuff for my 140 but i will let u know asap thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kawi122 said:

i understand what your saying but i have a good reason im not using paypal for this time (email and i will tell you) and if you look at my seller ratings im not a scum bag. im willing to make combo deals and ship with tracking. anyone i have ever dealt with will agree that im fair and reliable. :p

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
kawi122 said:

Matty is one of the most straight-up guys on here...you wouldn't have to worry ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
oh im not worried about him ripping me off one bit its the the shipping and stuff that could happen between me and the postal service ya know

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
whats up with the water pump? Can I get a conversion to water cool my fiddy matty? random thought, you dont got a bbr crf70 top clamp do ya?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
havent been able to get on in about a week...

my lowest price on the motor is $600 shipped ups

green plastics still available,$50 shipped ups

the brake lever is stock

im surprised nobody has taken the frame yet....same with the motor due to the tranny/cover and racehead..

rb wheel 90 shipped complete

china frame and honda swinger 65shipped...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the water pump...i know nothing really about it other than it was in a box of parts given to me when i bought the motor

1 - 20 of 48 Posts