PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Hellz yea. I'm in too. I'm also trying to get a nice supercross style mini track built at my house. About 45 mins north of ATL. Hoping to be done by dec, hooefully sooner. Would be sick to find some other guys who ride minis to help me rip it up once I get it done.

· Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was out for awhile as well. I've been riding my big bike since I parted out my mini. I broke my collar bone a few weeks ago and the GF wanted a pitbike so we got a 110L the other day. If any of you guys wanna ride let me know. I live up in Canton.

· Registered
111 Posts
Where at above Atlanta ? I live in Dalton, and I'm always ready to ride.
HELLZ YEA! That is what I like to hear! Haha. I live in Kennesaw. Recently got back into the sport so I'm a lil rusty on the big bike. I have rode talking rock MX and highland park MX the last few weekends, but def down to hit some others. Where do you usually ride?

· Registered
58 Posts
Me and my brother been going to pro edge motorsports in ringgold/Chattanooga. We are the only pit bikes out there and I don't have a big bike anymore. It's a great track for big bikes and little bikes. My mom lives in conyers off I-20 and we also hit up Durhamtown quite a bit always a blast down there.

· Registered
111 Posts
Me and my brother been going to pro edge motorsports in ringgold/Chattanooga. We are the only pit bikes out there and I don't have a big bike anymore. It's a great track for big bikes and little bikes. My mom lives in conyers off I-20 and we also hit up Durhamtown quite a bit always a blast down there.
Awesome bro! Maybe we can meet up or something next time you guys go. I have never been to either track you mentioned but Chatt isn't that far of a drive for me. Maybe an hour and a half. Think duramtown is a little further though.

· Registered
58 Posts
Yeah man sounds good, I only ride pit bikes now though. I'm trying to get a good pit bike crew to race with at the track. But I'll let you know when the first race of the year is. Sometimes they do free races, and entry fees it's a pretty sweet track, and great group of people running it.

Awesome man, sorry about your bike ! Hopefully you get another one soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.