PlanetMinis Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Factory are holding us up with the new changes, we will have news as soon ship leaves the harbor. Sorry for the long delay. We will update as the bikes get closer to us.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Has anything made it from china yet? Im doing my taxes soon and need something to spend my refund on. Hopefully these will be available when I have that money

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
SupWiz17 said:
Has anything made it from china yet? Im doing my taxes soon and need something to spend my refund on. Hopefully these will be available when I have that money

Nothing has made it back yet, but they are in production. Just keep in mind John/Bobs not paying the PM bill for nothin ;) We are still go lol. Damn, anyone else miss those $350 zongers? I sure as heck do!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Special~K said:
Nothing has made it back yet, but they are in production. Just keep in mind John/Bobs not paying the PM bill for nothin ;) We are still go lol. Damn, anyone else miss those $350 zongers? I sure as heck do!
Thats a good point about them paying the bill still. I didnt think they were pulling our leg but you never know and Im kinda excited to see how this bike turns out. Im in no hurry anyways its still way to cold to ride up here

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
themountain said:
well...that ship needs a while , hmm??

Hmmm.... nothing better to do than to start trouble eh? Its cool, we love haters
As previously stated, Medina is still an advertiser on the forum. Think they are paying the bill for health reasons? I dont think so cupcake...

·
Registered
623 Posts
minis industries are havin' hard times all around the world.

It is just enough that somebody still believe in it.

I am sure that the Medina boys are workin hard like all the other brands that, with many many difficulties, still survive and support the scene. I think that their new bike will be out shortly.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Why spend money on stuff that wont move. A factory isnt going to build a complete bike if they are not going to sell tons of containers of them. He would be lucky to sell a container of them in a year.

The pit bike stuff is a bust for china stuff. Ebay says it all not worth much unless you have a company do warranties and backs it.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
minis industries are havin' hard times all around the world.

It is just enough that somebody still believe in it.

I am sure that the Medina boys are workin hard like all the other brands that, with many many difficulties, still survive and support the scene. I think that their new bike will be out shortly.
Yes sir, you are right. We are all waiting for this bike to come around. Ive said it before, but it sure would be nice to have the $350 Zongers, and $1000 dollar rollers again.

themountain said:
No offense, buttercup, but in former times Medina bragged about something "new" on a daily base....now its veery quiet lately...
Yeah, I was the one doing most of the bragging. Spent a lot of time making changes to an already great platform, and had high hopes of it being released. I speak with Bob usually every other week or so, and he hasnt been on the board in hopes to stop people bashing like this. He will return when we have bikes ready to ship. No more hype, no more talk. (Thats what Im here for lol) When the bikes are here, you"ll see pics and the return of Bob... and BTW, you should see his new 450 build. Bike is unbelievable...

Why spend money on stuff that wont move. A factory isnt going to build a complete bike if they are not going to sell tons of containers of them. He would be lucky to sell a container of them in a year.

The pit bike stuff is a bust for china stuff. Ebay says it all not worth much unless you have a company do warranties and backs it.

I gotta disagree here. China stuff I would think could do better in this economy due to lower prices. Most of us that are serious into racing/building minis know what to look for when it comes to china parts. The Gen3 Medinas were excellent bikes, our idea was to make them even better. Not to raise prices, or anything like that.. but rather to simply build a better bike and keep cost to the back yard bashers down. To me personally, its fun to sit and think of ways to make bikes better. Be it an 8k Jap 450, or a $1500 china mini. We want to make them better, faster, and stronger, and have a lot of fun doing it.

On another note I will try to keep you all updated as much as possible with what information I do get. Im sorry I havnt been on here much, been recovering and trying to get back into riding lately. Ill get in touch with the Medina gods hopefully tonight and see If I can get some kind of update

21 - 35 of 35 Posts