PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen a g2moto link up at the top and I looked at it and seen a bike called the supermidsize and well I like the bike and am wanting to know if anyone has one? Also it looks like the wheel might hit the motor anyone have that happen? just want a little info on the bike please

·
Registered
466 Posts
i dont have the super midsize, but i do have the 125R4. i love it man. this bike came ported from mike at G2moto. the man is super helpful and is totally willing to help anyone who has a question. i dig my bike dude. it kills my buddies 88cc bore CRF50 and my little brothers 131 Xtreme. with the 4.1 FMF pipe it sounds like a 250f. super sick. Im sure the super midsize is way better then my 125R4.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I member here has one and loves it. I think the swingarm and frame are stretched out a little longer than their 14/12 midsize bike. I believe the 17/14 supermidsize is about the size of an 85cc MX bike.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i have a g2moto 160r1 supermid and a 125r4. both are great bikes, but the R1 is my favorite. it was fast stock, but i put a v2 head on it and its badass. lots of power and hangs with 85s and 150rs easy. the suspension is really sweet too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.