PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We still have some left and there is still time to get one before Christmas. There's been a rush on both models the past few weeks and there are still some left in our inventory (Next shipment is due in about a month, so it's possible we'll be out of stock for a short time).....so if you want a bike that you can get parts for and the best dealer/manufacturer support, don't wait!

12/14 midsize

14/17 Supermidsize

Our local dealers also have some bikes in stock:

G2moto dealers

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only a few more days to go, but I can still make sure your bike gets to you before Christmas. I have some here that are prepped for shipping and ready to go (QA'd and locktited). All we have to do is put the label with your name on it and it's gone!!

Merry Christmas!!

Mike

G2moto

and thanks dirtslammer! I'm really happy that you like the bikes!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Like i have said before. I love these bikes. I was up at mototown this past weekend and hook up with Mike and the gang at G2. Steven Stellar was up there and he blew by everyone on a stock 09 G2 moto. He made people on bbr bikes, pitsters and God knows what else seem like they were standing still. It shows how great these bikes are plus Steven is no slouch for sure.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Rubin said:
Like i have said before. I love these bikes. I was up at mototown this past weekend and hook up with Mike and the gang at G2. Steven Stellar was up there and he blew by everyone on a stock 09 G2 moto. He made people on bbr bikes, pitsters and God knows what else seem like they were standing still. It shows how great these bikes are plus Steven is no slouch for sure.

LOL Stephen is pretty fast. Like you said, he was riding his stock G2 Moto 160R1. Just goes to show how good these bikes are getting. He's really elevated the level of the rest of our riders as well and we're looking forward to the '09 season.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Monday is probably the last day to get one before Christmas! There are a few going out in the morning, if you want yours out on the truck on Monday, I can still make it happen!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HACKMUNCH said:
yea me and you can battle for last place lol.

lol.....Vince and I were talking about actually racing in 09. I may end up racing the 14/17.

We should do a vendor race...lol how cool would that be? Everyone could ride there own brand....I may be able to win that one! lol

·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
yea me and you can battle for last place lol.

we will rule the back of the pack !

these are very nice machines

and once again mike helped me out of a jam sunday nite

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TheCRKid said:
we will rule the back of the pack !

these are very nice machines

and once again mike helped me out of a jam sunday nite

I know for sure Vince was having a good time on the 14/17 last time we rode together. I couldn't get by him!

Don't mention Sunday!...You've given me help plenty of times!

Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
mike,dan,vince have a nice holiday and hope to see you guys next spring either at the track,vegas or out at sam's. should be a great 09 for everyone.

Thanks Dom. You have a good one as well. We'll definitely see you around.

Merry Christmas all!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In stock and shipping now! The bikes have been getting great reviews and have been doing very well racing (in 100% stock form) against bikes 5-10 times more expensive!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts