PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell it again. Need some cash. email [email protected] Thanks!

PRICE DROOOP!

KX65 Front End

Heavy weight springs and Oil

Full front brake assembly, pads in excellent shape, stops on a dime, lever is perfect.

BRAND X Billet Clamps

Custom Bearings from PAX

Bridgestone tire 90% tread left

Wheel is perfectly straight and in MINT condition

**I also have fork tubes that are 2" shorter than these, with 1" less travel that I can swap for these tubes if you are a smaller rider looking for a short front end, OR it would make the ultimate stock/mod front end, would be perfect on a stock length shock w/ a +2, or stock swinger**

This front end is amazing, feels awesome, you won't be dissappointed! Don't spend less to get a mediocre 65 front end, this thing is fully built and ready to race.

$475 > lowered > $445 Shipped

Sik Tendencies KX65 Rear Brake Setup

STR Adapter Kit, (includes caliper adapter, master adapter, wheel spacer, extended resi line, and clevis.

STR Red Braided Brake Line

KX65 Caliper and Master Cylinder

Extra YZ250f rear Master Cylinder included

$365 > lowered > $325 Shipped

F-22 iShock w/ Sano LS8 Swinger

iShock was just rebuilt and revalved 2 rides ago, MINT

I had them add some shims to the lower end of the travel for more bottom out resistance, this shock is perfect now.

Sano LS8 Swingarm w/ BBR Chain Slider and red BBR Chain Guide included.

Billet Axle Blocks.

Swinger axle and all spacers included, even have an extender if you plan to run drum brakes.

$535 > lowered > $495 Shipped

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks nice wish I had the money for that front clip but thats a bit out of my price range. I have same/similar rear end setup its nice

·
Registered
193 Posts
TwoBros-OneTen said:
Save up man its worth It! Haha

oh I'll get it eventually. I have KX60 forks and soon to install the KX65 rear disk setup on that swinger. Ill just keep scanning till I find a front clip in the right price range. Thats like somebody tried to charge me almost 50 bucks for a stock kickstand for my bike lol. I got one for 14 shipped :D

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha true! I ended up trading my stocker for a TTR125+$200 so I need to keep the main components to this bike, this 180 stroker is going in a stock length chassis! I call it, the Wheely King! lol

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CTATV said:
oh I'll get it eventually. I have KX60 forks and soon to install the KX65 rear disk setup on that swinger. Ill just keep scanning till I find a front clip in the right price range. Thats like somebody tried to charge me almost 50 bucks for a stock kickstand for my bike lol. I got one for 14 shipped :D

are you comparing me to the $50 kickstand guy? lol yeah you could get a stock 65 front end for about $300, which would be a great deal. But then you would have stock clamps, and stock forks. These forks are built for a bigger rider with heavy weight oil and HD springs and come with sick Billet Clamps. Seeing as people on feeBay are trying to get around the same for stock front ends as I am for this one, I think my price is just right. Good luck on ur front end man!

·
Registered
597 Posts
TwoBros-OneTen said:
haha true! I ended up trading my stocker for a TTR125+$200 so I need to keep the main components to this bike, this 180 stroker is going in a stock length chassis! I call it, the Wheely King! lol

Better buy a rear fender support....loopin:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts