PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FULL MOD ROLLER + Tons O' Parts - Zokes, BBR, Buy 2 Get 1

Hey guys and gals I have a mod roller that I am selling along with a bunch of other mod parts. Check them out and please e-mail me for addtional pics. Located in San Diego, CA.

Chris - [email protected]

PayPal: same as e-mail

PRICES REDUCED 10/4....REDUCED AGAIN 10/14......E-MAIL OFFERS TO [email protected]

MetalTek LT +4 Swing-Arm - $195

BBR Rear Wheel - $295

BBR CR Style Throttle (does not fit stock 110 throttle cable, came with brake upgrade kit)- $20

Rad 12x2.15 28 hole rim black NEW - $80

TwoBros LT +4 Swing-Arm - SOLD

RaceTech Shock LT (valved for 175) - SOLD

KX65 rear wheel w/Moose 44T Sprocket (rides fine but rim has some wobble) - SOLD

old style Zokes in good shape (new seals installed), forks guards included - SOLD

STR KX Brake Adapters A-Style - $SOLD

Frame with CA/title - SOLD

Pro Taper Bars - SOLD

28mm D-Slide w/filter - SOLD

28mm D-Slide - SOLD

STR brake brackets and MC w/line (just need rear caliper) - SOLD

BBR Perimeter Brake Lever - SOLD

Peg Braket w/T3 Monster pegs - SOLD

PARTS - All Prices are Shipped Lower 48 - PayPal only!!

New RaceTech LT Shock (valved for 175lbs.) - SOLD

KX65 Braking Wave Rotor (used) - SOLD

STR KX65 Brake upgrade for zokes - SOLD

(2) used Vortex KX65 40T Sprockets - SOLD

FMF 4.1 (dent in header pipe) - SOLD

Lightened Flywheel - SOLD

KX60 Front Forks: SOLD

KX65 Wheel: SOLD

Marzocchi front wheel: SOLD

10/12 Reeg Wheels from 50:SOLD

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeffro799 said:
How much use are on those 2 Vortex KX65 sprockets? Thanks

One of them is pretty worn but I kept around incase I needed one in a pinch. The other has only one ride on it but my chain jumped off and stratched it up pretty bad. If you flip it over it looks like new.

Sprockets SOLD

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Pm me a shipped price on the rear kx65 Galfer rotor and bolts if you would be willing to sell it by itself. Thanks, zip code is 31020

Nice stuff, wish I could buy the wheel set but I'm coming straight outta lo-cash right now

·
Registered
117 Posts
Never Enough Toyz said:
One of them is pretty worn but I kept around incase I needed one in a pinch. The other has only one ride on it but my chain jumped off and stratched it up pretty bad. If you flip it over it looks like new.

Thanks for the info....can you do $25 shipped to zip 06483 on the one that has just one ride on it? If you can let me know and I will send paypal. Let me know your paypal

Thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pete sassano said:
I will take the sprockets if they are still both availble and do you have the throttle cable with the carbs.

Sprockets are still available. I only have the one throttle cable pictured its the red CHP one on the stock throttle which I can include with one of the carbs.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mutinytattoo said:
dang i see you bought a few things of mine from shade,,, i should have never sold that bike haha:(

Yea that was a nice bike you put together for sure and when I saw SHADE parting it I jumped on some parts. I am using the forks but had to part with the wheels.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Never Enough Toyz said:
Yea that was a nice bike you put together for sure and when I saw SHADE parting it I jumped on some parts. I am using the forks but had to part with the wheels.
funny thing is,, when i was parting it i had everything listed for 100-200 bucks lower than he did haha,, oh well i miss that bike:(

1 - 20 of 63 Posts