PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time to let this girl go. It's sat in my garage for two years and my racing days are over. Forgive me in advance if I can't remember every single part that is in this bike. But from what I can remember it's a 2007 klx 110 with a stroked TB 165. It's got the TB race head and all that good stuff. Bigger keihin carb with a full pro circuit t-4 exhaust. TB clutch and a 4th gear drum. Pro taper bars, marzocchi front end, big minis swing arm with an Elka shock. I'm sure I'm missing a lot more. The bike was very well maintained and still very clean with some minor scratches, nothing major. No leaks or cracks that I know of, the bike starts first kick and idles perfectly. Very quick and was set up for a 165lbs- 175lbs rider. She needs a good home and someone that will ride her... Asking $2500, make me an offer, I might be having a great day. I have the pink slips in hand and is still registered. Contact Chris if you wanted to know the history of the bike or for any extra videos/ pics...

I'm located in San Diego
619-884-1210
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.