new serpentine belt

new transmission fluid

new diff fluid

drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads all around

McCulloch 6000K HID for low beams

clear sidemarkers for the front bumper with white 194 bulbs

white 9005 bulbs for high beams

white 194 parking bulbs in headlight housing

Buddy Club Race Spec coilovers(14 way adjustable, seperate ride height, spring rate adjustable)

Yokohama Advan GenII.

18x8.5 +30offset front

18x9.5 +38offset rear(using 11.5 custom hubcentric spacers with extended studs in rear to get a +26.5offset).

245/40/18 Nankang NSII front tires

273/35/08 Nankang NSII rear tires

Has the 97 and up front bumper and sideskirts conversion. There is a drop in K&N air filter on the stock airbox. SC300 starts and drives with no issues at all. 400+mi on the highway easy in one tank. AC blows nice and cold. Transmission shifts nice and firm. Doors open and close with no issues. Hood supports hold the hood up with no issues. Trunk supports will need to be changed due to me changing over a trunk assembly from another SC300 with a spoiler. I still have the factory trunk lid too. There are some scratches and dents being a 95 model car. Noticeable ones are on the hood(just one major one), some on the passenger side doors with a light key mark on that side. Trunk color is slightly off due to aftermarket paintjob on the trunk lid with spoiler, but its close enough and still looks good. Rear bumper has a couple of small marks and slight spider webbing of paint in small section. I have trimmed the rear fenders to fit lower offset wheels and wider wheel/tire combos. With the Buddy Club Race Spec coilovers this SC rides butter smooth. I can set it on the softest setting and its smoother than a NEW stock SC300 and when set on stiffest and it is nice and firm without being untolerable. My friends can not believe how smooth the car rides for being so low. Black leather interior is in good shape, but not perfect. One small tear on the driver side right in the center seat area can not be seen unless I showed you. Small tear on drivers side upper window seal(seen this happen alot on the SC models in the same spot). Small tear in rear passenger quarter arm rest(have a excellent condition panel ready for replacement). Normal slight crack in center AC vent. Has heated seats, but drivers side doesnt function to great while passenger side gets you real nice and toasty. AC display is perfect new bleeding fading etc. Dash is perfect with lights on, only when its really hot outside does the needles blead just abit when the lights are off. There is a JVC Double Din MP3 head unit installed that works all the speakers and factory subwoofer. I have the stock wheels, trunk lid as stated, and factory radio(12disc changer still works and is in the car currently) that will go with the car.

Looking to get $6500 OBO.

contact me at [email protected]

possibly trade for motorcycle and or motorcycles prefer 06+ R6, 06+ GSXR600, 07+ CBR 600RR, 06 ZX6RR or 07+ ZX6R

600 sportbike preferably but 250 four stroke dirt with some other bikes such as slightly modded 50's etc...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mang

Some quick pics of the dual exhaust on now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts